Insurance Plans Accepted
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Kaiser – Referral from Kaiser required
Limited Sliding Scale Available
All other insurance plans can be billed out of network
Del Knight, PsyD, LPC, LMHC, NCC
Individual Psychotherapy with Adults
Request an Appointment
Practices Location: Telehealth Only
Pronouns: They, Them, Theirs
All appointments are before noon and as early as 7AM available
I am the Remote Team Clinical Director and LPC, LMHC at Portland Mental Health & Wellness. I completed a masters and doctorate in clinical psychology at Pacific University in 2014 and 2017 respectively.
Clinically, I work from IFS-informed, gestalt, multicultural, and feminist traditions. These traditions are unified through a common goal of cultural humility and personal empowerment. Furthermore, I am proactively and imperfectly engaged in anti-racist practices.
None of us fits perfectly into our labels, none of us is fully know through the labels we choose, nor are we as individuals representatives of the labels we align with. I believe patients strive in their own unique way toward wholeness, congruence, authenticity, and growth. I believe that therapy provides a pathway toward growth and reconnection through the exploration of the ways in which the patient’s wholeness has been disrupted by unsupportive, incongruent, or toxic relationships, environments, and systems. I work with a variety of people on a variety of identity and life issues, including:
- Body Activism (e.g., Health At Every Size, Fat Liberation/Activism, relationship with the body)
- Gender Identity (e.g., transgender, genderqueer, agender, questioning)
- Race/Ethnicity (e.g., areas of privilege and non-privilege, specifically addressing intersections of power, privilege, and oppression)
- Sex (e.g., pleasure, stigma, kink/BDSM)
- Sexuality (e.g., queer, pansexual, asexual, aromantic, demisexual, questioning)
- Spirituality (e.g., integration with marginalized identities, spiritual/religious trauma)
- Trauma (trauma-informed and broad-based multicultural feminist approach not limited to PTSD; inclusive of marginalized identities and experiences with micro/macroaggressions)
I strive to provide a therapeutic relationship in which any topic is welcome. I utilize a trauma-informed, whole person approach in order to explore not only the strengths and concerns of the mind, but also of the body, and the spirit. Attending to these areas, the places in which they overlap, and their integration or disconnection allows me to gain a more complete picture of you as a human, uncover patterns, and create a supportive environment for your journey to a more full and compassionate relationship to self and then others.