We recommend you contact your insurance company to inquire about the following in regards to your mental health benefit:
- Do I have mental health benefits both in and out-of-network?
- Is your clinician a participating mental health provider?
- When do my benefits start and renew?
- What is my deductible to see my clinician?
- How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- How many sessions are allowed per year?
- What is my co-payment (per appointment) and/or co-insurance (%)?
- Is pre-authorization needed to see my clinician?
- Do I have HRA/HSA dollars to use toward the deductible and out-of-pocket expenses?
We can bill as an out-of-network provider for health plans with which your clinician is not contracted, for licensed clinicians only.
If your insurance company is not listed on a preferred clinician’s profile, you can check if you have ‘out of network’ benefits. Generally, if you have out-of-network benefits, the net amount you pay may be slightly higher, yet more affordable. When using out of network benefits, you pay the full fee amount upfront and we will file a claim on your behalf.
We offer sliding scale fees for those who qualify, please ask.
Workers Compensation Insurance
We do not take workers’ compensation insurance.