Full Time Licensed Psychologists
2 Child Psychologist Positions
1 Generalist/EFT Relationship Trained Psychologist Position
Portland Mental Health & Wellness is pleased to announce an opening for a full time licensed psychologists at our NE Sandy Blvd office. This position will entail providing individual, couple and group psychotherapy with children, adolescents, and adults, dependent upon training and experience.
We welcome candidates who are child psychologists, and/or trained in EFT relationship therapy. We strongly welcome clinicians who can work with patients of diverse backgrounds, races and ethnicities. We are looking for a candidate to work 4 days per week, and welcome candidates to work evenings and/or Saturdays if desired.
About the practice:
At Portland Mental Health & Wellness we work from and emphasize a holistic, non-pathologizing, growth oriented model of mental health. We set out to create a new kind of mental health center that truly focuses on growth, realization, and sustainable symptom relief. We are contracted with several commercial insurance companies, but are especially proud of our collaboration with HealthShare of Oregon, which allows us to work with patients on Medicaid.
Portland Mental Health & Wellness is a collaborative team of highly qualified and dedicated clinicians including Licensed Psychologists, a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Post-Doc Psychologists, LPCs, LPC Interns, and Doctoral Psychology Students. We are a growing practice and offer psychological and psychiatric services to individuals of all ages. Clinical staff can expect a professional, collegial and relational environment in which we strive to be collaborative, creative and supportive across disciplines. We prioritize opportunities for formal and informal consultation and have administrative support systems in place that allow us to focus primarily on meeting with our patients.
Compensation for the provision of clinical services is based on commission dependent upon productivity. Full time clinicians are expected to have 23 patient contact hours per week on average. Additional hourly wages provided for designated administrative responsibilities.
Portland Mental Health & Wellness offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees that includes:
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance subsidy
- 401K retirement with 3-4% company match once eligible
- Loan repayment program opportunity through the Oregon Office of Rural Health
- Annual CE allowance
- Unlimited time off
- Free coffee from a local coffee shop
- 20% discount on vitamins & supplements through Wellevate
- Weekly consultation groups
- Monthly happy hour
- Licensed as a Psychologist in the State of Oregon.
- If applying as a child psychologist: Two years experience working with children, adolescents and/or adults in outpatient private practice setting; demonstrated competence in assessment and diagnosis.
- Capable of completing clinical documentation within 72 hours after service delivery.
- Commitment to working collaboratively with staff of diverse backgrounds, training, and levels of experience and to promoting teamwork in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and positively, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated capacity for working in a paperless environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to the preservation of a workplace which embraces diversity.
Start date dependent upon insurance credentialing status and may take between 1-4 months. You can learn more about our practice at portlandmh.com
For immediate consideration, please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com